Re: [proaudio] embedded realtime guide from a learner to learners

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:40 AM, kRAkEn/gORe <kunitoki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've collected some informations for making an embedded version of
> gentoo especially tuned for audio and realtime applications (the audio
> part is under testing, cause i'm working with RTAI only and some
> specialized applications only at the moment).
>
> This howto is based on other howtos you can find out there and my
> personal work. I'm trying to keep things clear and easy and i've done
> this for learning how to make embedded systems, and it is sometimes a
> hard stuff, so i hope this can be of your interest.
>
> http://www.anticore.org/ratgentoo

This is great Lucio. I'd be interested in what system are you using.
Please explain.

I would suggest that you place your information on the gentoo wiki,
rather than another site. The reason is that people will find it
easier on the gentoo wiki and be with like material. Any chance of
doing that?

--
Brad Fuller
www.bradfuller.com