Re: [proaudio] Re: ebuild for mixxx-1.6.0-beta1 & svn version

Hello,

First, thank's whose added this version!

It seems that some script greps the current working directory path and
adds it to the binary. Did the ebuild work for you?

Mixxx-1.6.0-beta1 compiles fine on my laptop :-). It works perfectly exept the ladspa. (Note that the svn still doesn't compile, but the 1.6.0 version is enough for now as I really wanted to get this vinyl control option).