Re: [proaudio] Re: ebuild for mixxx-1.6.0-beta1 & svn version

Yves Cochard wrote:
Hi again...

I tried to compile the svn ebuild, but an error occured qt4 patch, but I think it's not anymore useful...

I'll try to fix it
thx

greetz Frieder

At least, after removing the line in the ebuild, mixxx compiled further on but ended with a scons error:
/
 scons \
 *              prefix="${D}/usr" \
 *              ${myconf} \/

This is the same error I got while trying to emerge mixxx-1.6.0-beta1, but I don't how and what to change in this "option" (set in the ebuild) of scons to achieve the compilation.

Peace!

Yves

Yves Cochard a écrit :
Hi all!

I'm trying to make this ebuild, but I got an error while emerging it. ( sed -i -e "s:-pipe -O3 -pipe:${CXXFLAGS}:" src/SConscript || die )

As it is a big update and the second ebuild of my life, I need your help. :-)

Note that I try to merge the ebuild 1.5 with .9999 together and is probably the cause of the error, as I don't understand some lines!

Happy christmas and merry new year!

Yves C.
--
"C'est l'incertitude qui nous charme. Tout devient merveilleux dans la brume."
Oscar Wilde