Re: [proaudio] Re: ebuild for mixxx-1.6.0-beta1 & svn version

Hello Yves,

thanks for the hint. I found an old directory /usr/share/mixxx/skins,
removed it and emerged mixxx again with emerge -C mixxx && emerge mixxx
but still have the strange paths and crash during start up.

Debug: Starting up...
Debug: Could not read "/home/slinux/.mixxx.cfg"
Debug: Could not read
"/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/mixxx-1.6.0_beta1/image//usr/share/mixxx/keyboard/Standard.kbd.cfg"
Debug: Using LoFi EQs
Debug: Using LoFi EQs
Debug: SoundManager::SoundManager()
Debug: SampleRate 0
Debug: Latency 0
JACK tmpdir identified as [/dev/shm]
Debug: SoundManager::queryDevices()
Debug: SoundManager::clearDeviceList()
Debug: SoundManager::closeDevices()
Critical: Skin directory does not exist:
"/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/mixxx-1.6.0_beta1/image//usr/share/mixxx/skins/"

I already looked for old binaries of mixxx on my harddisk but everything
seems to be clean. Also cleared the ccache before emerging mixxx again.

Any idea where I can look else? Maybe the sandbox, I'm using
"sys-apps/sandbox-1.2.18.1-r2"? I'd be thankful for every hint.

Best regards,
Martin