Re: [proaudio] traverso 0.42.0/SVN build fails

Thomas Kuther wrote:
Please report if it works, then i'll add those patches to the SVN
one. Also report if it pulls in extra dependencies which I might
have missed.
Will do - if I can figure out how to merge the portage one instead of the overlay...
0.42.0 from portage only works if I remove the lv2 use flag. I have the SVN media-libs/slv2 installed.
lol, update-eix
eix integrates so nicely with portage I forget it can get out of sync :)

thanks