Re: [proaudio] thanks for the rt-sources ebuild update

On Mo, 15.10.07 21:51 Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thomas Kuther wrote:

> >> Hmm, looking at tuxfamily's admin panel it should be quite easy to
> >> set this up.
> >> Do you really want SVN commits to be postet on this list? Or
> >> shouldn't we set up another one like proaudio-commits.
> >>
> >> But thinking about it, there is not much traffic on this list, and
> >> not that much commits in SVN currently.
> >>
> >> Let's test :) I'll enable it to post to this list.
> >> We still can change to extra list/disable it again if some start
> >> complaining.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Tom
> >>

> > Okay, no ACL for me to this list.
> >
> > Frieder, please add subversion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to the subscribers ;)
> >

> ql, added to list. hope it works
> also I've added you and Dominique to the ACL list
>

> Greetz Frieder

It works great, but it attches diffs etc, so that causes some overall
extra traffic. Let's switch it to this list and see.

If people on slow/expensive/limited lines are bothered: please drop a
note and we'll switch to extra proaudio-commits list again.

Thanks Frieder :)