Re: [proaudio] thanks for the rt-sources ebuild update

On Mo, 15.10.07 08:06 "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10/15/07, Kjetil S. Matheussen <kjetil.matheussen@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Mon, 15 Oct 2007, Mark Knecht wrote:
> >
> > > Whoever did this I'd like to say thanks. I'm building
> > > rt-sources-2.6.23-rt1 now and do appreciate your work.
> > >

> > By the way, would it be much work to automatically post
> > svn changes to this mailing list?
> >
> > In case its not very much work to set up, at least I
> > would like to get those mails.
> >

> I agree. That would be nice. It's a bit more traffic but this list is
> very light and it would give a heads-up on what folks are working on.
>
> I'm not requesting it but I'd pay attention if it was done.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Hmm, looking at tuxfamily's admin panel it should be quite easy to set
this up.
Do you really want SVN commits to be postet on this list? Or shouldn't
we set up another one like proaudio-commits.

But thinking about it, there is not much traffic on this list, and not
that much commits in SVN currently.

Let's test :) I'll enable it to post to this list.
We still can change to extra list/disable it again if some start
complaining.

Cheers,
Tom