[proaudio] SVN commits now postet to this list!

Hello,

from now on SVN commits to the overlay are postet to this list.

This is nice to have, but has two downsides:

a) This feature is not configurable, so we can't prefix anything, and
message subjects just quote part of the log message.

So devs/svn commiters should please add something like
"SVN: <rest of logmessage>"  to svn ci messages.

b) The SVN mailer attaches diffs, which might get big when larger
commits are done. This causes some extra traffic, and might be a harm
to those that have limited bandwidth or expensive lines.

If this gets too much. please drop a note, we can also use an extra
list "proaudio-commits" which those interested in commit mails can
subscribe.

Regards,
Tom