Re: [proaudio] Re: an example

hey!

Well, I modified it a bit.

kool :)

Useflag patching moved to src_unpack(), and I added some pkg_setup test,
as I think disabling all three plugin systems would make no sense.

yeah sure !

ROCK ON btw, dssi was done fast :)
nekobee in jost, awesomeness increased! \o/

yeah nekobee is cool, but i'm wondering how to use the external gui
for those dssi plugins. i've digged in the spec lately, and dssi is
very hacky and unpleasant to use (just look at the jack-dssi-host
source code... 80kb of unreadable bad indented code. It works, but
hey!!!)

Would it be possible to add something like bookmarks or settings for
the plugin paths? Clicking through the filesystem from /usr/lib/vst to
dssi and ladspa plugs is a bit unhandy.

yes i need that too, i will make a droppable listbox or something like...

thanx !

lucio