Re: [proaudio] Re: an example

On Mo, 04.06.07 18:07 Thomas Kuther <gimpel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mo, 04.06.07 15:35 "kRAkEn/gORe" <kunitoki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > ah... that was addressed to gimpel !
>
> hehe :)
>
> > On 6/4/07, kRAkEn/gORe <kunitoki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > this doesn't behave the way i want. i want to enable by default
> > > all the use flags, even if the user doesn't have them in the
> > > make.conf. but you will be able to not compile them by put -vst
> > > -ladspa or -dssi in use flags before compiling. i've done that
> > > test, but i see -vst% even if i compile with USE="vst"... i'm
> > > such a noob in ebuild making !
> > >

> Hmm, useflags enabled by default are specified in the profiles, no
> other way to do it. At least none I am aware of.
>
> The ebuild looks OK to me.
>
> Tom

Well, I modified it a bit.

Useflag patching moved to src_unpack(), and I added some pkg_setup test,
as I think disabling all three plugin systems would make no sense.

ROCK ON btw, dssi was done fast :)
nekobee in jost, awesomeness increased! \o/

Would it be possible to add something like bookmarks or settings for
the plugin paths? Clicking through the filesystem from /usr/lib/vst to
dssi and ladspa plugs is a bit unhandy.