Re: [proaudio] jost + vst + amd64

Hi!

I compile some vst loader app such as dssi-vst, lmms.
In dssi-vst adding the -m32 flag to winegcc solves the problem.
A 32bit process can communicate with a 64bit process via ipc,
pipe...
(so edit Makefile, add -m32 flag to winegcc)

In lmms I've tried the same but it did not work. So I have to
compile the whole app in 32bit with all dependencies which
aren't in emul-x86-linux ebuilds.

Adding it to an ebuild is the easiest way to compile things for 32bit:
use amd64 && multilib_toolchain_setup x86