Re: [proaudio] jost + vst + amd64

yeah i've spotted this already. i will fixit asap, you only need to
change the cast from (int) to
(long) in that line. the only problem in compiling jost for 64bit is
that many plugins that comes in binary only (mda or jucetice ones for
example) cannot run at all cause they are compiled for 32bit...