[proaudio] Fvwm-Crystal and Crystal audio

I am working with Marcej, the developer of Fvwm-Crystal, to incorpore Crystal
audio features into Fvwm-Crystal. So it will be soon a new fvwm-crystal release
and I will drop crystal audio.

We was discussing it was some time ago to make a distribution from the overlay.
I think at fvwm-crystal can be a good alternative to other WMs for a
multimedia workstation. Fvwm-crystal is fvwm and it have 2 advantages over the
other wm I know: It is very fast and incredibly flexible.

fvwm-crystal have 2 advantages for a fvwm newbie: it is fully usable from the
first run, and its modular configuration made it easier to learn as fvwm.

What I am thinking here is at we can use Crystal Audio repository in order to
make a custom Fvwm-crystal configuration trimmed for the overlay. FVWM have a
very powerful feature: FVWMButton. With it, it is possible to make any kind of
panels. They can be almost every thing: launcher for applications, trayer,
monitors, whatever...

So, if you think at it can be a good idea, I can keep alive Crystal audio
website. Otherwise, I will close it. Another solution will be to make a
repository for that on tuxfamily. The advantage on sourceforge is at it is
possible to have a local darcs repository and rsync it with the repository on
sourceforge. The advantage on tuxfamily is at we can use svn directly, but a
little more work will be needed to get it to work with fvwm-crystal that use
darcs (but it's trivial work in the Makefile).

What are you thinking about this?

And which features are missing in your WM for you regular audio work that you
would like to see implemented? Almost everything is possible with a fvwmbutton,
so just think about it.