Re: [proaudio] Specimen wont emerge on AMD64

Le 16 Mar à 15:37, Dominique Michel ecrivait:

> The ebuild have a -amd64 keyword, not ~amd64 keyword. It mean at it will not
> compile on amd64.

        Excuse me, but I could compile Specimen 0.5.1 with GCC 3.4 on
amd64 even it was said it didn't work. Since, I have returned to 32 bits
gentoo so I don't know if it works with GCC 4... And I understood that the
** keywords permit to emerge a soft that isn't tested (?) on a specific
architecture, it's this way I could emerge the svn version of
linuxsampler.
        Best,

Y.