[proaudio] Specimen wont emerge on AMD64

Hello,

I have an amd64 laptop with a fresh install of gentoo, the last things I need to
emerge is specimen.
At first it did an error, but I had not the time to note it.
Then after a while, I did an emerge world of the system and since this day,
specimen wont emerge at all it tells me that it is blocked by the ~amd64 keyword
even if I have the line : media-sound/specimen ~amd64
in the file /etc/portage/package.keywords

I have all my other audio ebuilds managed by the same way and they succesfuly
emerged... any idea ?

Best regards

Philippe