[proaudio] Crystal Audio

I added a few ebuilds for Crystal Audio 2.0 and its dependencies.
It is a fvwm theme focused for work on an audio workstation.
http://crystal-audio.sourceforge.net/

It will be great if you can try it and report anything you are thinking about
it.

"emerge crystal-audio" will install it.

After the installation, it is just to start fvwm-crystal.

I added an use flag, laptop, that remove some recipes. I done it because my
kernel have very limited ACPI support and they just hang the system. But they
must work well on a laptop or with a kernel with the appropriate kernel support.
I tested them on a suse box with a stock suse kernel and they was working fine.

It is a script with this version that will generate the missing menu entries
and icons from existing desktop files and icons provided by the applications.

It work now with both new and old application type desktop files and I get great
results with it. Just run "generate-fvwm-crystal-menu". Existing menu entries
will be skipped.

--
Dominique Michel

--
N.B.: Tous les emails que je reçois sont filtrés par spamassassin avant de me
parvenir.