[proaudio] New ebuilds: crystalaudio and fvwm

I have just committed 2 ebuilds, fvwm and crystalaudio.

fvwm will install a patched version of fvwm. It include new feature as round
corners for the windows and the menu, transparency, auto-hiding taskbar and
more. It is not mandatory for crystalaudio but I just like round corners and
transparency.

crystalaudio is my fvwm configuration. I modified it to work at
$[FVWM_SYSTEMDIR]. It include many new applications inclusive many applications
from the overlay, a new recipe, an improved audio button with volume control in
dB and mixed fixed-dynamic speed control of the alsaplayer.

You can look here to know more about it: http://crystalaudio.tuxfamily.org
(site under construction, I will add some screen shoots today )
A wiki is here: http://editthis.info/crystal_audio/Main_Page
I put it here because I am too lazy to go trough the installation of mediawiki
and a mysql database on tux family.

I think at it can be a good alternative to wm as kde or gnome. Fvwm is in fact
the only wm that give me a speed improvement and fvwm-crystal is much easier to
setup as fvwm (I don't like the monolithic configuration file of fvwm.).

To install fvwm, fvwm-crystal and crystalaudio, just run

emerge crystalaudio

Ciao,