Re: [proaudio] OT: usb2midi interfaces

Hi

I have a Roland PCR-30 and an edirol um-1 both use FPT and work fine
under ALSA in native (FPT) mode. I also have a Behringer BCF-2000 which
also works very well.

I would stick away from MOTU, as MOTU does not like to provide
developers with any inforation so all drivers a reverse engineered.
I have 2* MOTU MIDI timepieces... ALSA support is very patchy but they
work well standalone so I'm keeping them.

cheers

Allan