[proaudio] jack:mixer, pyphat and phat

I installed by hand jack_mixer and it work fine, but without all its
functionalities.  http://home.gna.org/jackmixer/

To get the balance/pan function for each channel, pyphat and phat-svn are
needed. I begun with phat-svn ebuild, but I cannot get it to work.

  * Running autoheader ...
[ ok ]
 * Running automake --add-missing --copy ...                              [ !! ]

 * Failed Running automake !
 *
 * Include in your bugreport the contents of:
 *
 *   /var/tmp/portage/phat-9999/temp/automake-30653.out

# cat automake-30653.out
***** automake *****

demos/Makefile.am:3: compiling `fanslider.c' with per-target flags requires
`AM_PROG_CC_C_O' in `configure.ac' automake-1.10: cannot open < gtk-doc.make:
No such file or directory

Any clue on how I can get it to work?

Note: I changed the website usl in the ebuild to
https://developer.berlios.de/projects/phat/
because http://phat.berlios.de is unreachable.

Cheers,