Re: [proaudio] jack:mixer, pyphat and phat

Dominique Michel kirjoitti:
> I installed by hand jack_mixer and it work fine, but without all its
> functionalities.  http://home.gna.org/jackmixer/
>
> To get the balance/pan function for each channel, pyphat and phat-svn are
> needed. I begun with phat-svn ebuild, but I cannot get it to work.
>
>   * Running autoheader ...
> [ ok ]
>  * Running automake --add-missing --copy ...                              [ !! ]
>
>  * Failed Running automake !
>  *
>  * Include in your bugreport the contents of:
>  *
>  *   /var/tmp/portage/phat-9999/temp/automake-30653.out
>
> # cat automake-30653.out
> ***** automake *****
>
> demos/Makefile.am:3: compiling `fanslider.c' with per-target flags requires
> `AM_PROG_CC_C_O' in `configure.ac' automake-1.10: cannot open < gtk-doc.make:
> No such file or directory
>
> Any clue on how I can get it to work?
>
> Note: I changed the website usl in the ebuild to
> https://developer.berlios.de/projects/phat/
> because http://phat.berlios.de is unreachable.
>
> Cheers,
> Dominique

I worked on jack_mixer ebuild some two months ago, but got stuck. Now it would
be a good time to resume working... I'll see if I can do something about this.

JR

--
| me@home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |