[proaudio] MusE 0.9 pre2 ebuild almost working

I found by changing the name of the ebuild (as suggested in the code of
the ebuild) and downloading the source, I was able to succesfully build
MusE 0.9pre2... I've also succesfully used it for adding the finishing
touches to a song primarily written on a hardware sequencer and to
control both JacK transport and MIDI timecode with MMC... keeping
ardour(2) and my MIDI hardware in perfect sync.

Unfortunately, it didn't download it by itself... The code seems to
suggest it will download a file based on the ebuild name from the
sourceforge repositry. In my case it only looked for the source in my
preferred mirrors in make.conf but didn't look for the copy on
sourceforge. (that was on the first attempt, it now exists on my ISP's
mirror so I can't reproduce the error).

The ebuild is attached.

PLease let me know if I have missed something, if not I will work on my
next project which is an ebuild for jackdmp (I don't have a dual core
yet but will within a couple of months and am sure many out there do...
of course it's time for me to learn how to write an ebuild properly). If
I haven't missed anything then please add this to the overlay.

cheers

Allan

aka son of zev

http://de-vice-third.tripod.com/id17.html

SON OF ZEV  will perform as a member of the LN ELEKTRONISCH ENSEMBLE at
the next IF? Records party in Melbourne.

On Saturday 10 February, 2007, IF? makes itʼs annual (or, in some cases,
bi-annual!) pilgrimage back from Tokyo to its place-of-birth, when the
first IF? live party in 2 years is set to happen at Horse Bazaar!

ZU-ZUSHII 2 will feature a bunch of local and Tokyo-based live acts and
DJs including Little Nobody (Tokyo), Isnod (Melbourne), Kid Calmdown
(Sydney), Schlock Tactile vs. Slam-dunk Ninja (Tokyo), DJ Venom s.
Ghetto Boys (Melbourne), Sleepy Robot (Sydney), label-meister Andrez, DJ
Neo (Melbourne) and Kandyman (Melbourne), plus others to be confirmed...
...all for just $5 on the door, from 8pm to 3am, at 397 Lonsdale St.,
Melbourne.

# Copyright 1999-2005 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: /var/cvsroot/gentoo-x86/media-sound/museseq/museseq-0.7.1.ebuild,v 1.4 2005/05/15 14:43:25 flameeyes Exp $

inherit kde-functions virtualx eutils toolchain-funcs # lash
need-qt 3

MY_P=${P/museseq/muse}
MY_P=${MY_P/_/}

DESCRIPTION="The Linux (midi) MUSic Editor (a sequencer)"
SRC_URI="mirror://sourceforge/lmuse/${MY_P}.tar.gz"
HOMEPAGE="http://www.muse-sequencer.org/";

LICENSE="GPL-2"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~amd64 ~sparc x86"
IUSE="lash debug"

DEPEND=">=x11-libs/qt-3.2.0
	alsa? ( media-libs/alsa-lib )
	>=media-sound/fluidsynth-1.0.3
	doc? ( app-text/openjade
		   app-doc/doxygen
		   media-gfx/graphviz )
	dev-lang/perl
	>=media-libs/libsndfile-1.0.4
	>=media-libs/libsamplerate-0.1.0
	>=media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-0.98.0
	lash? ( >=media-sound/lash-0.5.0 )"

S="${WORKDIR}/${MY_P}"

src_unpack(){
	## check if libfst is valid
	#if [ -e "/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libfst.pc"	];then
	#	egrep -q '1.8|1.7' /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libfst.pc &>/dev/null && \
	#	eerror "try to update fst: at least to fst-1.8-r3 or uninstall fst
	# or just remove /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libfst.pc" && die
	#fi
	unpack ${A}
	cd ${S}
}

src_compile() {
	./autogen.sh
	export LD="$(tc-getLD)"
	Xeconf \
		"`use_enable lash` \
		`use_enable debug` \
		`use_enable vst` \
		--disable-suid-install --enable-optimize \
		--disable-suid-build" || die "Configure failed"

	emake all || die
}

src_install() {
	make DESTDIR=${D} install || die "install failed"
	dodoc AUTHORS ChangeLog INSTALL NEWS README SECURITY README.*
	mv ${D}/usr/bin/muse ${D}/usr/bin/museseq
}

pkg_postinst() {
	einfo "You must have the realtime module loaded to use MusE 0.7.x"
	einfo "Additionally, configure your Linux Kernel for non-generic"
	einfo "Real Time Clock support enabled or loaded as a module."
	einfo "User must have read/write access to /dev/misc/rtc device."
	einfo "Realtime LSM: http://sourceforge.net/projects/realtime-lsm/";
	einfo
	einfo "If using pam rlimits instead Realtime LSM and you hit this error:"
	einfo "\"RtcTimer::setTimerFreq(): cannot set tick on /dev/rtc: Permission
	denied\""
	einfo "add the following to /etc/conf.d/local.start"
	einfo "echo 1024 > /proc/sys/dev/rtc/max-user-freq"

	use vst || ewarn "vst useflag is disabled due segfault"
}