Re: [proaudio] media-sound/qjackctl CVS ebuild

Almost...

I needed to an ebuild [ebuild-name] digest, for this to work.

The ebuild worked.. but not being a guitarist I wouldn't have a clue how
to test the package.

I also got errors when building with distcc, but it seems to be fine
compiling on the single machine. (the second compiling machine is
probbly too slow)

I hope this helps

Allan