[proaudio] Re: rtirq package missing

Frieder Bürzele ha scritto:
> SteelRage wrote:
>> As the topic says, the current overlay's rtirq ebuild tries to download
>> a version of the archive that isn't on the rtirq site anymore.
>> I suppose you better update the ebuild to use the latest version:
>> http://www.rncbc.org/jack/rtirq-20070101.tar.gz
>>
>> Just a little question about rtirq... Do you know if it is needed when
>> NOT using the realtime-lsm patch in a pam-rlimits system?
>> Greetz
>>
>> Paolo
>>

> IMO yes.
> As rtirq just set realtime priorities

I tried to emerge the new rtirq ebuild and at first glance, it seems it
works.
The only problem is that you must add to the package.keywords file the
following line:
sys-process/rtirq -*

If you don't do that, it still tries to download/use the old version
(that seems to not be hosted anymore on the rtirq site).
It could be a problem
Greetz and thank you (and Happy new Year ;))

Paolo