Re: [proaudio] jack:mixer, pyphat and phat

Dominique Michel wrote:
I worked on jack_mixer ebuild some two months ago, but got stuck. Now it would
be a good time to resume working... I'll see if I can do something about this.

JR

I get it to work, but without the doc. So, if you have doc in your system use
flags, try this ebuild with USE="-doc" emerge phat

I added a dependency for gtk-doc that is needed for building the doc. I think
at it must be added in phat-0.3.1 and 0.4 as well.

The error when building the doc is:

creating phat-scan
gtk-doc: Running scanner phat-scan
cd . && \
          gtkdoc-scan --module=phat --source-dir=../phat
--ignore-headers="config.h phatprivate.h phat.h" touch scan-build.stamp
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/phat-9999/work/phat/docs'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

!!! ERROR: media-libs/phat-9999 failed.
Call stack:
  ebuild.sh, line 1546:   Called dyn_compile
  ebuild.sh, line 937:   Called src_compile
  phat-9999.ebuild, line 32:   Called die

!!! (no error message)

It is one more ebuild for pyphat svn. This one work without problem for me.
More will follow.

Ciao,
Dominique
which category is pyphat ?