Re: [proaudio] svn overlay changed again

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:56:02 -0500
carmen <_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu Jan 25, 2007 at 08:25:55PM +0100, Frieder Bürzele wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > as we prepare the overlay for additional maintainers we had to move
> > the overlay internal once again.
> >
> > it moved from
> > svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/proaudio
> > svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/trunk/overlays/proaudio
>
> that URL is really absurd - proaudio apears 3 times! svn 3 times as
> well! y ouve got to be kidding

Indeed looks horrible, but good you have to type it only once..

No chance about the first two, those are from tuxfamily (project
name/repo name), we did just the third one! :)

Speaking of which: aldrin, libzzub, and that bleeding edge llvm-base &
llvm-gcc stuff moved to proaudio-dev

Tom