[proaudio] svn overlay changed again

as we prepare the overlay for additional maintainers we had to move
the overlay internal once again.

it moved from
svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/proaudio
svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/trunk/overlays/proaudio

layman is still fetching from the repository but not from the right place.
So wait until layman is aware of the new place or update manually.
(I'll replay to this mail if layman is working again)

# manual update
# delete your old overlay copy and fetch it again from with this url
svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/trunk/overlays/proaudio

Greetz Frieder