Re: [proaudio] Mute tracker

Frieder,
  Thanks for adding this. I appreciate it.

  I tried building it but ran into this problem so I Ctrl-C'ed out of
it for now. Maybe portage will clean it up over the next day or two?
I've never seen this running Gentoo for maybe 4 years.

Thanks,
Mark

A    trunk/dsplib/dsplib.cpp
A    trunk/dsplib/resample.h
A    trunk/INSTALL_MUTE.txt
U   trunk

Fetching external item into 'trunk/portaudio'
Error validating server certificate for 'https://www.portaudio.com:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
  fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- The certificate hostname does not match.
- The certificate has expired.
Certificate information:
- Hostname: www.softsynth.com
- Valid: from Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:51:33 GMT until Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:51:33 GMT
- Issuer: audio, SoftSynth, San Rafael, California, US
- Fingerprint: e8:09:ff:4a:8f:cc:b8:bd:4a:10:30:d9:da:76:4e:07:f5:2f:77:a2
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? sandbox:
Caught signal 2 in pid 22438

Exiting on signal 2
sandbox:  Signal already caught and busy still cleaning up!
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/portaudio/branches/v19-devel'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/portaudio/branches/v19-devel': Server
certificate verification failed: certificate has expired, certificate
issued for a different hostname, issuer is not trusted
(https://www.portaudio.com)

/usr/portage/local/layman/pro-audio/media-sound/mute/mute-9999.ebuild:
src_unpack aborted; exiting.

lightning ~ #

On 10/16/06, Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark Knecht wrote:
> On 10/15/06, Jouni Rinne <jouni.rinne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Mark Knecht kirjoitti:

>> myself...

>> > Strange - I sync'ed before I sent the request and didn't see it. Maybe
>> > I'll pick it up tomorrow.
>> >
>> > thanks!
>> >

>> Obviously they added it just today. Unfortunately, it doesn't work
>> properly :(,
>> at least not on my system. I already filed a bug report in Bugzilla
>> (#151430)
>>

> I'm picking it up now in the main depository, not in proaudio. Since
> it's an Alpha level program I'm not surprised it doesn't work
> correctly. If we had a proaudio ebuild that picked up the CVS version
> then I think we might be able to help the developer a bit more than
> using the 0.1 version from Gentoo main.
>
> I'll keep my request in to the proaudio folks to add an ebuild one of
> these days. No rush.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

added