Re: [proaudio] Mute tracker

Mark Knecht kirjoitti:
> On 10/15/06, Jouni Rinne <jouni.rinne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Mark Knecht kirjoitti:
>> > I'd like to throw in a general request for a Mute ebuild one of
>> these days.
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance,
>> > Mark
>> >
>> > http://trac.zeitherrschaft.org/zzub/
>> >

>> It's in portage already (today, 15th October). Just noticed it myself...
>>
>> JR
>>

> Strange - I sync'ed before I sent the request and didn't see it. Maybe
> I'll pick it up tomorrow.
>
> thanks!

Obviously they added it just today. Unfortunately, it doesn't work properly :(,
at least not on my system. I already filed a bug report in Bugzilla (#151430)

--
| me@home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |