Re: [proaudio] Mute tracker

On 10/15/06, Jouni Rinne <jouni.rinne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark Knecht kirjoitti:
> On 10/15/06, Jouni Rinne <jouni.rinne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Mark Knecht kirjoitti:
>> > I'd like to throw in a general request for a Mute ebuild one of
>> these days.
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance,
>> > Mark
>> >
>> > http://trac.zeitherrschaft.org/zzub/
>> >

>> It's in portage already (today, 15th October). Just noticed it myself...
>>
>> JR
>>

> Strange - I sync'ed before I sent the request and didn't see it. Maybe
> I'll pick it up tomorrow.
>
> thanks!

Obviously they added it just today. Unfortunately, it doesn't work properly :(,
at least not on my system. I already filed a bug report in Bugzilla (#151430)

I'm picking it up now in the main depository, not in proaudio. Since
it's an Alpha level program I'm not surprised it doesn't work
correctly. If we had a proaudio ebuild that picked up the CVS version
then I think we might be able to help the developer a bit more than
using the 0.1 version from Gentoo main.

I'll keep my request in to the proaudio folks to add an ebuild one of
these days. No rush.

Thanks,
Mark