[proaudio] alsaplayer-9999

I get the cvs version to compile. The problem was the last commit from the
2005-01-30 http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=alsaplayer-commits

It is a bug report a few days later:
http://lists.tartarus.org/pipermail/alsaplayer-devel/2005-February/001854.html

and I get exactly the same error.

I don't fix the code in the cvs, but I modify the ebuild to use the 2005-01-29
version of the CVS and to apply the debian patches.

The only new with this version is a "work in progress" gtk2 interface. I don't
like it and it have less functionalities as the gtk1 interface, but it did
compile and run.

So if someone will try it, here is the ebuild. It will at least work.

BTW, those debian patches are very good. No one single crash.

Cheers,
Dominique Michel