Re: [proaudio] alsaplayer-9999

And it is more about the alsaplayer. I just see at Debian committed new
patches to fix this player:
http://www.frsirt.com/bulletins/7034 http://www.frsirt.com/bulletins/6594
http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/debian-security-announce-2006/msg00272.html

http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/a/alsaplayer/alsaplayer_0.99.76.orig.tar.gz
is exactly the same tarball as the one we use.

http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/a/alsaplayer/alsaplayer_0.99.76-0.3sarge1.diff.gz
is a tarball with the fixes. Some are the same, some have changed and some are
new ones.

I cannot figure out how it is possible to patch all the files with only one
command. What I find is to run

for i in *.diff; do patch -i "$i"; done

in every directory where it is some diff files.

And I am not sure about the diff in input/flac. It look like at they do nothing
during the configure or the compile step.

Dominique

--
Dominique Michel