Re: [proaudio] 2.6.17-rt8 kernel does not boot

So does this only happen with -rt kernels? Can you boot successfully
with gentoo-sources-2.6.17-r4 or better yet with 2.6.17 from
kernel.org since that is what 2.6.17-rt8 is patched against?

Maybe post back the output of lspci and we can talk about the hardware
a bit, assumign you do have a kernel that boots at all.

-Mark