Re: [proaudio] Jokosher

Jean-Baptiste Mestelan wrote:
Hello :-)

Has anyone had a look at Jokosher ?
"a simple yet powerful audio studio", release 0.1 came out last month

http://www.jokosher.org/

The developers provide 2 ebuilds for Gentoo :
http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/wiki/JokosherOnGentoo

I have to admit that I fail to follow their installation instructions :-/ *

Anyway, and if someone is more succesfull than me, do you think the
application could be added to the overlay ?

Thanks for attention.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * I get the following error, after creating a 'jokosher' overlay structure

localhost files # pwd
/usr/local/portage/jokosher/media-sound/jokosher/files
localhost files # ebuild jokosher-0.1-r2.ebuild digest
Appending /usr/local/portage/jokosher/media-sound to PORTDIR_OVERLAY...
!!! /usr/local/portage/jokosher/media-sound does not seem to have a
valid PORTDIR structure.

Surely I must be be making a silly mistake ?

I've added it to the overlay (also a svn ebuild)

Greetz
   Frieder