Re: [proaudio] Jokosher SOLVED

It's OK, I only had to
emerge --sync
to let gnonlin-0.10.5 appear.
Sorry, I had not noticed it came from main emerge tree.

Jokosher works great, many thanks :-)

On 8/17/06, Jean-Baptiste Mestelan <mestelan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you's.
Can't get it to work here though :-/

localhost media-libs # emerge gstreamer -p

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] media-libs/gstreamer-0.10.9

localhost media-libs # emerge jokosher
Calculating dependencies |
emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "=media-libs/gnonlin-0.10.5".
(dependency required by "media-sound/jokosher-0.1-r2" [ebuild])

Sorry, but I can't see where am I supposed to get gnonlin-0.10.5 from ?

localhost jokosher # emerge gnonlin -p

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] media-libs/gnonlin-0.10.4

Cheers.