[proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re:[proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re:[proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re:[proaudio] howtowrite/contributeebuildspublished onhttp://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/

Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Frieder Bürzele wrote:

Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

 On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Frieder Bürzele wrote:

> >   IUSE=""
> > >  =dev-lang/python-1.5.2
> >          media-libs/libsndfile
> >          =x11-libs/gtk+-1.2*
> > >  =dev-libs/libxml-1.8.17
> > >  =media-libs/libsamplerate-0.1.2"
> >      unpack "${A}"
> >      cd "${S}"
> > >  this is a sandbox error, it won't occur on my box,
>  but you get this error so I include your latest ebuild.
>  One last question, do ceres really need
>  libsamplerate-0.1.2 or does it a older one also?

 Yeah, I just put in the version I have installed. But I know
 that it works with 0.1.0 as well.

 By the way, please put KEYWORDS="~x86" too. It probably works
 with other processors than x86 as well.
~ x86 means unstable and is per default just for users who added ~x86 in their make.conf so I prefer x86 as most packages in the overlay are x86 -- but If you think
ceres and mammut should be declared unstable first I'll do it.

Okey, thats what it means. Then "x86" is probably correct. Its not unstable, shouldn't be at least as its an over 10 year old program.
So I'll add it now
thx