[proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re:[proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re:[proaudio] howto write/contributeebuildspublished onhttp://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Frieder Bürzele wrote:

 IUSE=""

 DEPEND=">=media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-0.100
> =dev-lang/python-1.5.2
        media-libs/libsndfile
        =x11-libs/gtk+-1.2*
> =dev-libs/libxml-1.8.17
> =media-libs/libsamplerate-0.1.2"

 src_unpack(){
    unpack "${A}"
    cd "${S}"

# A libglade tar-ball is included in ceres. However, running make inside # the doc directory of libglade fails,
#  saying that a program called "libglade-scan" can't open display :0.0
# This problem is solved by using Xemake. However, when doing a make # install in the doc directory of libglade, # the following error occurs: open_wr: # /usr/share/ceres/share/gnome/html/libglade

this is a sandbox error, it won't occur on my box,
but you get this error so I include your latest ebuild.
One last question, do ceres really need
libsamplerate-0.1.2 or does it a older one also?

Yeah, I just put in the version I have installed. But I know
that it works with 0.1.0 as well.

By the way, please put KEYWORDS="~x86" too. It probably works
with other processors than x86 as well.