Re: [proaudio] AMD64/2.6.17-rt1 - running here

Colin,
  linux-2.6.17-rt1 is new as of yesterday. My previous conversations
here were concerning linux-2.6.16-rt25 or so and getting that series
working with help from the kernel developers.

  Anyway, I was just trying to ensure folks who might want or need to
try a 2.6.17 real-time kernel knew that it is available and working.

  BTW - since my last message I note that QJC is showing Jack using
much less CPU with this kernel. No idea if it's real. I've asked on
lkml just in case it represents a problem that needs to be addressed.

Cheers,
Mark