Re: [proaudio] ck-sources vs. rt-sources

Le Sun, 18 Jun 2006 09:12:01 -0700,
"Mark Knecht" <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hi,
>    I'm just wondering if anyone on this list has any experience with
> ck-sources? How does it compare to rt-sources for usability with real
> time audio.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

Never try ck-sources. They are trimmed most for the desktop, not for multimedia work.
rt-sources are trimmed for realtime operation, so I just trust Ingo Molnar and the developers of audio distributions as Demudi or planet CCRMA.
You can change the settings in the rtirq package and adapt it for other work as multimedia if you want it.

Best,