Re: [proaudio] Ardour2-cvs compilation problem

Frieder Bürzele wrote:
> as you can see the include file gnome-canvas.h is missing
> so it seems it depends on
> gnome-base/libgnomecanvas
> please install gnome-base/libgnomecanvas and report if it works so I
> can add the dependency to the ebuild
> I've updated the ebuild a bit so please sync before trying it again
>
>    Frieder
Perfect, now it compiled and runs. So I suppose you have to add
libgnomecanvas in the required packages list.
Just a little question, maybe unrelated to the ebuild...
Is it possible to resize the window so that it stays in a 1024*768
resolution screen? It seems it's too large to fit on screen, right now :(

Paolo