Re: [pok] Trouble executing a first POK example?

Hi:

Which versions of mtools and aemu do I need?

I already have mtools on my Linux machine.
This implies to me the need to mount a MS/DOS file system on my Linux
machine.
Is POK dependent on using an MS/DOS file system?

What is aemu?   Where do I download it from?  What do I use it for in
relation to POK?   Is this something that the POK make system depends on?

Regards,
Len