Re: [pok] Trouble executing a first POK example?

Le Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 12:29:09PM -0800, Reder, Leonard J (3496) :
> Hello,
>
> I am just getting started with POK and Ocarina.  Using Ocarina 2.0 I have been able to build some simple examples that run on the Linux system.   Is there an ocarina mailing list for questions about how to use the tool?

For Ocarina and AADL-related questions, you can contact the taste users mailing list at
taste-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> So now I am attempting to build and execute POK examples.  I have attempted to run the partitions-threads example on two different versions of POK one from Dec. 5 2011 and one from Feb. 2, 2011.   Here is what I am doing:

You need aemu and mtools to run POK on your system. As Laurent pointed
out (I don't know if you received the answer because he did not reply to
you but directly on the list), your system is not corretly configured.

Please see the logs, particularly the following line :

> Architecture x86 was NOT configured
> Architecture ppc was NOT configured
> Architecture sparc was NOT configured

So, no architecture is correctly configured on your machine to run POK.

> Has anyone run POK on a PPC750 PCI Board?

I don't know what is the PPC750 board but for sure, a first step would
be to execute in within a QEMU instance first ...

Greetings,