Re: [pok] Trouble executing a first POK example?

Leonard,

You need QEMU not as an emulator, but to run POK as a « virtual
machine ». This is a kernel, so it doesn't really make sense to run it
over Linux.

It looks like our configuration script does not detect your qemu. Can
you try to edit pok/misc/mk/config.mk - the file generated by « make
configure » - and add the QEMU_x86 variable?

the version matters. They are used to build a simple filesystem that
grub can use. This only a detail...

Regards,

--
Laurent Lec