Re: [pok] Building the POK examples with Ocarina

I did not manage to install from the site you specified because there
seems to be missing the /doc directory. The error from running ./configure
is:

config.status: error: cannot find input file: `doc/Makefile.in'

I did however download the Ocarina 2.0w binaries and that seemed to work.
I can now build in the pok examples area. Thanks very much for your help.

Garth