Re: [pok] Building the POK examples with Ocarina

On 11/16/2011 05:21 PM, Watney, Garth J (3496) wrote:
I was running Ocarina version 1.2. I have now downloaded the binaries for
Ocarina 2.0w - but I'm missing some needed libraries: libgnarl-4.4 and
libgnat-4.4. Do you know where I can acquire these?

This is gnat-dependent library and is part of the package. The best thing would be to compile and install Ocarina by yourself. Take the sources from here :
http://download.tuxfamily.org/taste/snapshots/sources/ocarina/

Then, just compile and install it using the autotools process (./configure && make && make install). Then, it should be ok to execute POK examples.

Hope that helps and addresses the issues you face,

Greetings,