Re: [pok-devel] Userspace arinc653 calls

Hello everybody,

I'm not expert in POK (I've just looked at it, but still didn't find the time to really try it), but I'm familiar with C and compile-time customization, and I think your problems comes from the fact that you define your POK_CONFIG_* and POK_NEEDS_* configuration constant AFTER including POK header files. Try to define it BEFORE #includes, it should compile better.

The usual way for such configuration defines is to put them all in a single file (named "pok_config.h" for example), and to include it before any other header file.

So you'll have a pok_config.h file that says:

#define POK_CONFIG_NB_BLACKBOARDS 1
#define POK_NEEDS_BLACKBOARDS 1
#define POK_NEEDS_MIDDLEWARE 1
#define POK_NEEDS_ARINC653_BLACKBOARDS 1

And your send.c file will start with:

#include "pok_config.h"
#include <types.h>
#include <libc/stdio.h>
#include <arinc653/blackboard.h>
#include <arinc653/types.h>

It should compile better.

Hervé Peignelin.

Janek van Oirschot <janekvoirschot@xxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé par : teejayyy@xxxxxxxxx

23/06/2014 23:39
Veuillez répondre à
pok-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pok-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Objet
Re: [pok-devel] Userspace arinc653 calls

That might indeed explain it better, so I have now added the current files I use for my tests as attachment. I'm also well aware that the user_send function gets called every 1s as configured in the model.aadl but since my priority is getting the project to compile I don't think it matters that much.

Thanks,
Janek