Re: [pok-devel] Userspace arinc653 calls

Thanks for the response, Julien.

I'm sorry but I think I have phrased my question wrong. I am working for RTEMS to get arinc653 calls from POK working on RTEMS.
I'm trying to use arinc653 calls on POK (without anything RTEMS included). When trying to include one of the arinc653 header files (e.g. arinc653/blackboard.h) I still am not able to call any of the the blackboard APEX calls.

Is it actually possible to call any of the arinc653 calls on userspace?