[pok-devel] Userspace arinc653 calls

Hello,

I am trying to get arinc653 calls working on the RTEMS<->POK virtualizer project. I, however, am having trouble with getting arinc653 calls working within rtems.

So my question is whether it is actually possible to make arinc653 calls in (non-generated) user code? I have seen that arinc653 code is generated using the .aadl models but none of the arinc653 calls are actually called in userspace code. So could it be possible?

Thanks in advance,
Janek