Re: [pok-devel] Proposing a patch to sched.c

I had a similar need and developed a patch of my own, but it wasn't in a commitable state yet, just for testing so far...

my approch was a bit different (the flush happened per-port at write time) but your patch would fullfill my need too...

I'm looking forward to seeing this commited...

    Cordialement

    Jérémy Rosen

fight key loggers : write some perl using vim

----- Mail original -----