Re: [pok-devel] Problem with the POK scheduler...

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Jeremy Rosen <jeremy.rosen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please review and feedback so I can commit this changes soon

Dear Jeremy,

This seems to work well. I also tried with partitions having very
small periods and it seems to fix the bug I experienced some time ago.
On my side, I think this is worth to commit it. Just wait Etienne
feedback but since your changes were proposed before, you have the
priority :D

Congratulations for fixing this, glad to see contribution like this.

Best,