Re: [pok-devel] Re: problem with the network example

Thanks Julien, I am working in these, I just have something I will mention to you...

2012/9/1 Julien Delange <julien@xxxxxxxxx>
In that case, the floppy corresponds to the grub image used in POK and
available in the misc/ directory ...
Also, as said, instead of using the floppy you can get rid of this
mechanism and just use the kernel argument to start the POK kernel.
Cheers,